Share, inspire and reflect.
My intent with this blog is to share my experience as a second language teacher, inspire my colleagues in their teaching and reflect on my own pedagogy and teaching style.
I want to reach other teachers and educators, to exchange resources and ideas with them, to promote bilingualism and to become a more successful language teacher.
In this blog, I want to share the following:
- Teaching activities and games
- Interviews with others educators
- Book and article recommendations
- Videos and links
- Ideas to integrate technology in language class
- Personal anecdotes (about the joys and frustrations of a teacher’s life)
Is to establish connection in the international teaching community. In other words: I hope to read your comments on this blog and react to them!